Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Robinson Flats finally


Wow everybody it's been a month and I still haven't returned to Robinson Flats, or really anything lately. I've been waiting for the snow to melt as I'm not a big fan of leaving deep snow footprints to the entrance. I originally planned on going back to get some better pictures, and doing some snooping around to learn more about the site but they never materialized, and now I've made big plans to see some industrial sites over the next 4 days. Truth be told I've always found residential sites boring, so I likely won't find myself returning their for a while. So I'm just going to post what I have now. It seems I have alot more usable shots than i first imagined. Gordon Bombay has a very nice write up on his site here. http://queencitydiscovery.blogspot.com/2009/05/alishas-apartment.html

















No comments:

Post a Comment